Popular Posts

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Flower of Winter,My Very Own Rose Parade

Revelation 15:3b Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty......
It may be winter but we Californians are truly blessed with the ever presence of flowers!Praise God! ...and all from my own yard.
angel trumpet
water lily
bog lily in my pond
bog hibiscus
don't know the name but very hardy
finally oranges on my potted tree after many years. The Santa Ana winds always blown the blossoms off!
Lantana I plant these all over and keep small as edging ,then I don't have to keep replanting annuals

Moses in the Boat
Petunia
ivy geranium
morning glory
periwinkle with sweet allysum
antique single rose,my favorite
antique single rose
Lily,not sure of exact name
Mandevilla vine
Blue Plumbago
tea rose

No comments: