Popular Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vertical Blind Diguise with window coverings #3


My master bedroom has a large slider in it and was a bit more difficult to do without hanging drapery poles etc. I hung an inexpensive sheer on a long enough spring rod and again laid it across the top of the blind so as to not interfere with the mechanism.,securing with zip ties on the middle support and each end. Make sure you place the zip ties so that they don't impede the function of the blind. I then divided a shower curtain ( in the teal color that I wanted,gathered them together with zip ties at the top and secured them on each side of the sheers. As an added touch I draped a valance over the top embellishing it with a tassel and a gold washed "whatchamacallit" I had laying around the house for years,finally found a use for it.

No comments: