Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vertical Blind Disguise with window coverings #4



In the loft I tried a different approach. I got my trusty roll of duct tape out and went into production. I had a beautiful macrame fringe that I cut from an old shawl and died a beautiful plum color to coordinate with the rest of the room.I then duct taped it to the top of the valance allowing the macrame to hang down over it. It still needed something so I ductaped a curtain up underneath the macarame just straight with no gathers. The curtains needed to be pulled back to reveal the beautiful view so I draped an extra large drapery tassel over the top of the window so that each tassel hung down the sides of the window.I pulled the curtains back and secured them to the large tassels with smaller white tassels. I think the picture will demonstate what I am saying.

No comments: