Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Finishing Touch $.99 Store Pillow Covers

these had a contrasting piping around the edge
Every decorator knows that the way to coordinate a room color scheme is by adding throw pillows to the mix...this too could put a big dent in the budget...well I am going to let you in on a secret..The $.99Store.
I plan to write an article in the future elaborating on all my great $.99 store finds but for today we will talk about ,you guessed it ,pillow covers.
The $.99 Store was the last store I was ever interested in,but when my creative daughter started coming home with all these cute little gift creations from things she found at the $.99 Store,it piqued my interest.
Some even had embroidery
  1. I never dreamed I'd be finding of all things ,decorative pillow covers. Not only were they only$.99 but to my amasement when I washed them, they weathered the storm beautifully,didn't even have to iron them.

No comments: